- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Duke’s mayonnaise–You could use another brand, but why would you?
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 oz jar diced pimentos, drained
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Combine all ingredients except for salt and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until thoroughly combined. If you find this physically exhausting, you really should start exercising daily. Season to taste with salt and pepper; Serve with crusty bread and Pickled Pink Gourmet Sweet Pickle Slices. Eat the whole batch while everyone else is at church.